Veganism is one of the largest growing food trends of recent times. Whether it’s due to environmental, health or welfare reasons it’s one of the most popular diets around today. At Lucknam Park we always aspire to not only cater for all dietary requirements and preferences but to also impress with creative flair and stunning flavours. We have created the ‘Go Vegan’ cookery class to showcase some wonderful dishes and hopefully give you some new ideas and inspiration for your home cooking.
Some course example dishes are:
- Paprika hot dogs, sweetcorn and red pepper salsa, guacamole
- ‘fish’ and chips, tartare sauce
- Glazed baby Bromham carrot and beetroot salad, cumin ‘granola’, mustard seed dressing
- Marlborough mushroom and spinach arancini, basil pesto
- Dark chocolate, peanut and caramel tart, passion fruit sorbet
The course includes arrival tea/coffee, pastries, lunch, recipe folder, all ingredients, cookery school bag and use of a chef’s jacket and apron. Please advise of any food allergies at the time of booking.
This is a full day course which costs £185 per person.
Course registration begins at 08:30am for a 9:00am start. The course will finish at approximately 4:00pm.
Courses available on Saturday 8th September and Saturday 6th October, Friday 16th November, Wednesday 5th December 2018 and Friday 25th January 2019.
To book please call us on 01225 742777 or click the book now button below.