Veganism is one of the largest growing food trends of recent times. Whether it’s due to environmental, health or welfare reasons it’s one of the most popular diets around today. At Lucknam Park we always aspire to not only cater for all dietary requirements and preferences but to also impress with creative flair and stunning flavours. We have created the ‘Go Vegan’ cookery class to showcase some wonderful dishes and hopefully give you some new ideas and inspiration for your home cooking.
Dish examples are:
- Paprika hot dogs, sweetcorn and red pepper salsa, guacamole
- ‘fish’ and chips, tartare sauce
- Glazed baby Bromham carrot and beetroot salad, cumin ‘granola’, mustard seed dressing
- Marlborough mushroom and spinach arancini, basil pesto
- Dark chocolate, peanut and caramel tart, passion fruit sorbet
*Please be aware that some dishes or elements may vary due to seasonality, availability and dietary requirements.