Dear friends of Lucknam Park,
In view of the recent developments of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to reassure you that the health and well-being of our guests, our associates and our staff is our absolute priority.
Our commitment is to adhere to the strictest of World Health Organisation advice and the protocols advised by local and international authorities.
Whilst there are no reported cases of the virus amongst our guests or staff at present, here’s what we are doing to ensure we can protect you as much as possible:
• If you are not feeling great we ask you to postpone your visit with us until you’re feeling better.
• Upon arrival our teams will let you know about our hygiene facilities that are on hand throughout your stay.
• We will always extend a warm welcome to arriving guests, our team members will observe the 2 metre distance rule from guests and colleagues as much as possible, as recommended by the government.
• We ask for your help in washing your hands thoroughly as often as possible. Every single member of our team have committed to wash hands thoroughly every 2 hours.
• We are cleaning and sanitising all touched surfaces on regular intervals.
• In our restaurants we are addressing the distance between tables with immediate effect, so there is greater distance between you and your neighbours.
• Increased cleaning and hygiene protocols which include; meticulous cleaning of public areas and guest rooms using the strongest cleaning and high-grade disinfectant products proven to be effective against Coronavirus.
Cancellation: If you fall ill and need to cancel your visit within the 48 hour period, we will move your booking to a more appropriate time.
We will be monitoring developments on a daily basis with intense scrutiny and following instructions accordingly.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support and loyalty.
We hope to see you at Lucknam Park soon.
Lucknam Park Hotel & Spa