Our Commitment to you
Set amongst 500 acres of private land, social distancing has been a way of life for over 300 years at Lucknam Park.
Naturally, your wellbeing and comfort is our main concern, and we’ve been working hard to enhance our already stringent hygiene standards to ensure your personal safety, whilst maintaining the very special Lucknam Park experience.
In accordance with UK government guidelines and in collaboration with industry leading experts we have reviewed and amended all our policies as required and will continue to do so.
We monitor the wellbeing of our team with daily temperature checks on arrival and have introduced a team of senior managers who are responsible for communicating and maintaining all of the new procedures throughout our property.
A thorough training plan has been implemented to ensure all staff are fully trained with our new procedures.
The entire team is looking forward to welcoming you back to Lucknam Park and is committed to delivering our new standards. We respectfully request that you make the same effort for us.
Enhanced Cleanliness and Sanitisation
- Bedrooms and cottages will be left vacant for one night in between use
- All laundry and linen is cleaned by a professional external company at temperatures in excess of 60 degrees which has been proven to kill any trace of the disease
- For your personal safety and that of our staff we will refrain from entering your bedroom throughout your stay
- All areas throughout the entire hotel will be cleaned using approved virucidal cleaning products with particular attention to high touch surfaces
- All guest bedrooms and communal areas will be sanitised using a virucidal Biomister fogging machine
- Virucidal hand sanitising gel will be widely available throughout your stay along with single use face coverings and nitrile gloves on request
- Where relevant guest amenities will be replaced with single use items to minimise cross contamination
- We have removed non-essential items to minimise any cross contamination risk
We will at all times where possible adhere to the UK government’s social distancing policy
- Valet car parking will unfortunately not be possible initially as cars are viewed as an extension of a guest’s personal space. We will however be able to escort you to and from our car park
- In-line with new government guidelines all guests and staff will be required to wear face masks in the reception hall and corridors
- Whilst a one way system is not always possible due to the age and layout of our beautiful manor house we have ensured sufficient space will allow you to social distance
- Social distancing signage will be displayed throughout the hotel
- Seating areas will be rearranged to allow for the recommended spacing between both guests and staff members
- All staff will be provided with the relevant and safest levels of PPE for their departments.
Restaurant & Lounges
- We will be limiting the number of diners at any one time and have extended our dining times in order to achieve this. May we kindly request that you arrive promptly for your chosen dining time
- We have created some additional private dining spaces should you prefer to not dine in our main restaurant
- We have created additional outdoor dining areas
- Tray charges will not apply should you wish to have food delivered to your room
- Single use menus will be in place across all outlets
We are taking all recommended precautions to ensure that these facilities can remain open to you during your stay and your patience and understanding to any changes in our standard operating processes is much appreciated. Initially only the main pool and the gym will open. Opening times have been amended and are now 9am to 9pm.
- Our pool and gym facilities will be available to our resident guests only
- We will limit access to our pool hall to a maximum of 14 guests at any one time to ensure social distancing. The hydrotherapy pool will be limited to 2 couples or one family. Access to our gym will be limited to 2 guests at any one time. In order to achieve these, we will introduce a one-hour booking slot system. These need to be per booked prior to your arrival.
- All our other facilities including, outdoor salt-water plunge pool, 5 thermal cabins and changing facilities will remain closed.