This is an inspirational introduction to the breadth and depth of mindfulness, which can be so much more than just a relaxation technique. The workshops spread over three days will explain clearly and precisely the basic principles of mindfulness that are invaluable to incorporate into everyday life in order to become happier. Discover mindful breathing, sitting, walking, cooking, eating and more in a relaxed, supportive environment and enjoy plenty of opportunities to practice all that you have learned, so that you are clear as to how to continue enjoying simple but transformative mindful living techniques when you return home.
If you have heard of mindfulness but are not really sure how it can help you or your business, or have tried to meditate but lost your way, then this is the retreat for you. We welcome both men and women, complete beginners or those wishing to refresh their experience of mindfulness practice.
This retreat is on 13th – 15th June 2017 and includes:
- Two nights’ accommodation
- Breakfast each day of your stay
- Two 2 course lunches in The Brasserie
- Two 2 course dinners in The Brasserie
- Four mindfulness workshops with Katie Sheen
- One mindful cookery workshop with Head Chef Ben Taylor and Katie Sheen
- Guided sitting/walking meditation sessions
- Use of our award-winning spa facilities
The prices for this retreat, based on a two night stay in a classic room, are as follows:
- Single occupancy from £905.00
- Double occupancy from £1,420.00
This retreat is subject to availability and places are limited.
To book, call +44 (0) 1225 742 777 or click the book now button below.