- Explore our five hundred acre estate, including our beautiful gardens
- Our equestrian centre with thirty five horses
- Award winning spa with a twenty metre pool
- Well-being House with Haslauer Reflective Sunlight Therapy
- Cookery School led by Ben Taylor, Welsh Chef of the Year 2016 *
- Contemporary Brasserie with its wood fired oven and terrace
- Michelin starred restaurant The Park, overseen by Executive Chef Hywel Jones
English Country House Living... At Its Best
Lucknam Park Hotel is the perfect location to experience English country house living. The hotel is only 1 ¼ hours by train from central London (stations at Chippenham or Bath), or 1 ½ hours drive from London Heathrow Airport.
We are the perfect base to explore the English countryside with historic sites such as Stonehenge within easy reach, the city of Bath – a UNESCO World Heritage site – only six miles away and the beautiful Cotswolds countryside all around us.
For families, in addition to the fabulous array of onsite facilities such as purpose built children’s playground and bicycles for all ages, there are a range of activities including Kite Flying, Croquet, Bug Hunts, Nail Painting, DVD nights…and much more!
We are delighted to offer a four night stay for the price of three, to give your clients enough time to explore the area around us and experience everything Lucknam Park has to offer;
This offer entitles your clients to four nights for the price of three inclusive of accommodation in a Park Room or Suite, full English breakfast daily, use of the Spa facilities and VAT.
In addition, all rooms will receive Champagne, fruit and chocolates on arrival.
Prices start from £1935.00 per room (for a Park Room) for the four nights. Subject to availability, Terms and Conditions apply.
This fantastic offer is available until the 30th September 2016.