Saturday 19th January 2019
Lucknam Park and Executive Chef Hywel Jones are delighted to announce they will be hosting a Chef’s Reunion Dinner.
Each of the six guest chefs will produce a dish each. All chefs have worked with Hywel Jones in the past:
- Hrishikesh Desai, Executive Chef, Gilpin Hotel & Lake House
- Rob Potter, Executive Chef, Manor House
- Mark Stinchcombe, Head Chef, Eckington Manor
- Rich Edwards – Executive Chef, Lartingdon Hall
- Andreas Wingert, International Food and Hospitality Consultant
- Michael Tweedie Head Chef of the Oak Room Restaurant at Adare Manor
The 7-course dinner menu will include Heritage Beetroot, Somerset Ricotta and Wiltshire Truffle Tart by Hywel Jones, Duck Liver, Apple and Hazelnut by Michael Tweedie and Linguini of Native Lobster, Pickled Turnip, Coconut and Basil by Rich Edwards.
The event will begin at 7:30pm.
The Chef’s Reunion dinner costs £89 per person. Wine pairing costs an additional £41 per person. Full payment required at booking (non-refundable).
Please note that a discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to your food and beverage bill.
For bookings or further information please call 01225 742 777. Please advise of any food allergies or dietary requirements at the time of booking.