Winter Warmer – Saturday night takeaway
When the temperature drops, comfort food reigns. Keep cosy this winter with our delicious warming dishes. Every Saturday we will be offering delicious winter warmers for you to enjoy in the comfort of your home.
This week’s menu
‘Daube of Wiltshire beef’
Ox cheek braised in red wine garnished with baby onions, smoked bacon and wild mushrooms. Accompanied with tarragon glazed Bromham carrots and truffled crushed celeriac.
Pudding – Valrhona chocolate cremeux, sesame brittle and raspberries
£22 per person for two courses
Terms & Conditions:
- Orders must be placed by 12 noon on Friday
- Collection from Cookery School
- Saturday night collection between 4pm and 6pm
- Full payment at the time of booking
- Orders are non-refundable, non-cancellable
- Amendment must be made 24 hours in advance
- Dine-in service is not available
- All meals will come with reheating instructions
Please advise us of any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
To place your order, please call us on 01225 742777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.