This gentle, uplifting retreat explains how mindfulness can help you to release the exhausting whirlwind of challenges and anxieties that being a parent can bring. You will have time and space to unwind, rediscover, nurture and rejuvenate yourself. Together we will explore how to develop a peaceful inner strength that helps you to be calmer, less buffeted by the inevitable ups and downs that being a Mother can bring, and hence able to relax and enjoy life more deeply than ever before.
This retreat is suitable for Mothers with children of any age, from babies to adults: however old they are, they are still our children and we can still worry about them! It is suitable for complete beginners as well as those wishing to refresh their existing mindfulness practice or familiarise themselves with the joyful tradition of Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh.
This retreat is on 26th – 28th September 2017 and includes:
- Two nights’ accommodation
- Breakfast each day of your stay
- Two 2 course lunches in The Brasserie
- Two 2 course dinners in The Brasserie
- Four mindfulness workshops with Katie Sheen
- One mindful cookery workshop with Head Chef Ben Taylor and Katie Sheen
- Guided sitting/walking meditation sessions
- Use of our award-winning spa facilities
The prices for the Mindfulness for Mothers Retreat based on a 2 nights stay in a classic room are as follows:
- Single occupancy from £905.00
- Double occupancy from £1,420.00
This retreat is subject to availability and places are limited.
To book please call (01225) 742777 or click the book now button below.