Do you wish that you could relax and enjoy life more? In this peaceful luxury retreat you will discover simple mindfulness techniques to reduce anxiety. During four workshops over three days you will learn how to step off the exhausting treadmill of worry. There will be time to practice how to calm your body, settle your mind and build a stronger sense of security. You will also have supported opportunities to look at repetitive, circular thought patterns, gaining insight as to why they arise and hence how to think or respond more calmly, constructively and joyfully to life.
On this retreat we welcome both men and women. It is suitable for complete beginners as well as those wishing to refresh their experience of mindfulness practice with particular reference to managing anxiety.
This retreat is on 14th – 16th November 2017 and includes:
- Two nights’ accommodation
- Breakfast each day of your stay
- Two 2 course lunches in The Brasserie
- Two 2 course dinners in The Brasserie
- Four mindfulness workshops with Katie Sheen
- One mindful cookery workshop with Head Chef Ben Taylor and Katie Sheen
- Guided sitting/walking meditation sessions
- Use of our award-winning spa facilities
The prices for this retreat, based on a two night stay in a classic room, are as follows:
- Single occupancy from £905.00
- Double occupancy from £1,420.00
This retreat is subject to availability and places are limited.
To book, call (01225) 742777 or click the book now button below.