Leave the organising to the experts and enjoy a hassle-free New Year’s Eve with all the trimmings. Join us for a two night break to see in the New Year in style. The celebrations commence with afternoon tea in the elegant drawing room or library, a champagne reception followed by a Michelin Star Gala dinner and dancing. During your stay, enjoy use of the award-winning spa facilities or take a ride through the parkland on horseback. The New Year begins with brunch in the former ballroom of the house, a treasure hunt, before then getting dressed up for an evening of jazz and fine dining.
31st December 2019
Arrival from 3pm.
From 3.00pm Full Afternoon Tea.
7.00pm Champagne Reception.
From 8.00pm Gala Dinner (Black Tie) followed by dancing until 1.00am.
1st January 2020
8.00am – 12 noon Brunch will be served in Restaurant Hywel Jones.
Enjoy a day at leisure.
From 3.00pm Treasure Hunt for adults and children followed by Full Afternoon Tea.
From 7.00pm Jazz Band to play in the Lounge.
From 7.30pm New Year’s Day Celebration Dinner.
2nd January 2020
7.30am -10.30am Breakfast in Restaurant Hywel Jones.
Departure by 12 noon.
New Year Package prices:
- Classic Rooms – £970
- Garden Rooms – £1,070
- Park Rooms – £1,330
- Cottage Suite – £1,630
- Grand Suite Courtyard – £1,765
- Grand Suite – £1,950
- Grand Master Suite – £2,175
Rates are per room per night based on double occupancy. Minimum of two nights stay.
Children (under the age of 12 sharing a room with parents) an extra £115 per child per night, inclusive of breakfast.
Should you wish, this package is also available for arrival on 30th December for two nights (there will be some alterations to the package). Please call 01225 742777 to enquire.
Cottages at Lucknam Park
Keeper’s Cottage (sleeps 6 people) – £3075
Squire’s Cottage (sleeps 8 people) – £4613
Rates are per night for a minimum of a two night stay. Subject to availability.
Deposit and cancellation policy
- Full payment is required at the time of booking for the Christmas and New Year packages.
- Tariffs include accommodation, meals, drinks receptions, entertainment and VAT as listed in the programme.
- Wine, liqueurs, spa treatments, horse riding and any additional items will be charged as taken.
- A nanny service is available; it is essential to pre-book this chargeable service.
- Lucknam Park reserves the right to change the entertainment without prior notice.
- Bring your wellies or other suitable footwear to enjoy the surrounding countryside.