Pamper yourself with an indulgent visit to Lucknam Park, designed for ultimate relaxation. We have assembled a wonderful break focused on our award-winning spa and Well-being centre along with our Michelin starred Restaurant Hywel Jones.
This package includes:
- A Michelin Starred dinner for two in The Restaurant Hywel Jones by Lucknam Park on one evening
- Dinner in the stylish, informal Brasserie on one evening
- Full English breakfast each morning
- 90 minute treatment of your choice per person
- A half hour Haslauer Sunlight Therapy treatment per person
- Full use of the award-winning spa facilities
The inclusive treatments are an ESPA Inner Calm Massage and an Haslauer Sunlight Therapy. Quieten your mind, nourish your skin and release tension with this bespoke aromatherapy treatment, using the finest quality aromatherapy oils to relax, detox or energise depending on your needs. The Haslauer Sunlight Therapy replicates the change of light from sunrise to sunset, creating the feeling of a warm summers day, bathing you in light and offering vital vitamin D production. This, coupled with your massage gives you an experience that is restful but revitalising, stimulating the metabolism.
- Classic Rooms are £910
- Garden Rooms are £1,110
- Park Rooms are £1,480
- Cottage Suites are £2,000
- Courtyard Grand Suite is £2,230
- Grand Suites are £2,510
- Grand Master Suites are £1,890
Prices are per room, based on a two night stay for two people sharing.
Available Sunday to Thursday, subject to availability. This break is not available for a Monday arrival. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or Christmas and New Year periods.
To book, please call us on 01225 742777.