We are looking for a Reservationist to join our award winning team at Lucknam Park Hotel.
As a Reservationist, you will:
- Ensure that all reservations are taken, assist in managing room availability, maximum occupancy, and maximum revenue.
- Identify guests’ individual needs and recommend the best accommodation for enquiring guests.
- Ensure all reservations are confirmed and all departments advised of their arrival details.
- Provide any additional information needed to prospective guests.
Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage, calm in manner, has a good professional attitude and a positive approach.
Main duties include:
- Answer all incoming calls within three rings and divert them to the correct department.
- Respond to reservation enquiries via email or phone, including the checking of availability and suggesting rates and packages
- To monitor the Reservations email account and assist in timely responses to general guest queries. Emails need to be actioned within 24 hours.
- Upsell all rooms, suites, cottages, and Hotel services such as F&B, Spa and Equestrian
- To ensure that all reservations are confirmed in writing, detailing all requests and entering information onto booking system
- Process special requests, such as flowers/champagne/cake orders/car transfers, copying the information to the relevant departments
- To action all amendments or cancellations to bookings, confirming them as necessary
- Process gift vouchers, prepare the vouchers and enter onto booking system
- Processing telephone messages to guests and other departments.
- Check all correspondence for guest arrivals and ensure all details are communicated to departments as required.
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT LUCKNAM PARK HOTEL & SPA:
- Part of the team at one of the most award-winning UK country house hotels
- Free staff lunch when on duty
- Free car parking
- Smart Uniform provided for operational staff
- Share of discretionary service charge after qualifying period
- Free use of swimming pool and gym facilities in the Spa, tennis courts and football pitch
- Discount on food in Brasserie lunch & dinner
- Discount on Spa treatments & products
- Discount on Equestrian Centre sessions
- Preferential room rates at Lucknam Park and some Relais & Chateaux and Pride of Britain hotels
- Complimentary room nights at Lucknam Park after one years’ employment
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme through Hospitality Action
- Enhanced employer pension contributions
- Enhanced annual holiday allowance
- On the job training, development and promotional possibilities
This is a full time position, 40 hours per week available working anytime between 8am – 8pm on a rota basis including weekends and public/bank holidays or as the business needs require. Service charge will be paid after completing one full months’ service.
To apply please forward a copy of your current CV.
In line with the requirements of UK immigration legislation all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documentary evidence of eligibility to work will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. If you do not already have the right to live and work in the UK please do not apply as we cannot help with obtaining the relevant visas.