Experience the following activities within the estate:
- Walking trails – enjoy the flora and fauna of Lucknam’s beautiful parkland and woodland. Walking trails are flagged and maps are available.
- Bicycles available to borrow for both children and adults. Enjoy the trails and tracks around the estate or go off piste and explore the beautiful Wiltshire countryside
- 2 floodlit all weather tennis courts. Tennis coaching is available (charges apply) but advance booking is essential
- All-weather 5-a-side football pitch
- Croquet on the West lawn
- Horse Riding – Lucknam’s Equestrian centre has 35 horses and cater for complete beginners to advanced (charges apply)
- Gardens – whether you are a gardening enthusiast or just appreciate the beauty of well tended gardens in a stunning setting you will enjoy strolling through our one acre of formal gardens including walled, herb, rose, tower and our fabulous arboretum.
- Cookery School – Offers a range of full and half day classes to choose from
- Well-being House offering Yoga and Pilates classes, Haslauer Reflective Sunlight Therapy, Dry Floatation and a Burn out Program
- The Hideaway – Set just a short walk away from the hotel, the converted cottage is a place of fun and activities that will see imaginations come to life
Additional leisure activities can be organised on the estate including:
- Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Segway Driving experience
- Duck Herding
As we use outside suppliers from the Bath area for these leisure activities bookings must be made in advance of your stay.
For more information and assistance in organising activities at Lucknam Park, please contact our Assistant.Manager@lucknampark.co.uk.