Experience the following activities within the estate:
- Walking trails – enjoy the flora and fauna of Lucknam’s beautiful parkland and woodland. Walking trails are flagged and maps are available.
- Bicycles available to borrow for both children and adults. Enjoy the trails and tracks around the estate or go off piste and explore the beautiful Wiltshire countryside
- 2 floodlit all weather tennis courts. Tennis coaching is available (charges apply) but advance booking is essential
- All-weather 5-a-side football pitch
- Croquet on the West lawn
- Horse Riding – Lucknam’s Equestrian centre has 35 horses and cater for complete beginners to advanced (charges apply)
- Gardens – whether you are a gardening enthusiast or just appreciate the beauty of well tended gardens in a stunning setting you will enjoy strolling through our one acre of formal gardens including walled, herb, rose, tower and our fabulous arboretum.
- Cookery School – Offers a range of full and half day classes to choose from
- Well-being House offering Yoga and Pilates classes, Haslauer Reflective Sunlight Therapy, Dry Floatation and a Burn out Program
- The Hideaway – Set just a short walk away from the hotel, the converted cottage is a place of fun and activities that will see imaginations come to life
Additional leisure activities can be organised on the estate including:
- Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Hot Air Ballooning (subject to weather conditions)
As we use outside suppliers from the Bath area for these leisure activities bookings must be made in advance of your stay.