Lucknam Park Hotel & Spa is excited to introduce a variety of themed Nutrition Retreats at their new Well-being House, with Katie Sheen from Soul Nutrition.
These specialist retreats aim to provide a wider understanding of the benefits of good nutrition, overall health and well-being with selected themes. The programmes include one-on-one sessions with Katie, group discussions and seminars, hands-on cooking classes and time to rejuvenate and unwind in the Spa and Well-being House.
• Purity: 20th – 21st January 2014. Concentrating on foods that detoxify the body from harmful chemicals and promote effective liver and digestive function to keep skin, mind, and bodies clean and pure
• Happiness: 17th – 18th February 2014. Centred on foods and recipes which support positive, balanced moods whilst providing nourishment for the mind and body to promote general happiness
• Wise Woman: 17th – 18th March 2014. Exploring how certain foods can ease transitional stages for women, aiding menopausal symptoms and balancing female hormones throughout their life cycle
• Serenity & Balance: 7th – 8th April 2014. Designed to cope with the stressful demands of the modern world, focusing on foods that provide balance and respite from mood and energy dips
• Vitality: 12th – 13th May 2014. Focusing on vital foods, which provide energy and increase overall happiness
• Mindful Eating: 23rd – 24th June 2014. Promoting mindful eating patterns, which have been shown to support weight loss, settle digestive issues, and encourage a positive relationship with food