There is a £25 charge per dog per day. Dogs receive a fun toy, delicious welcome treats, water/food bowls as well as bedding, fleeces, towels, torches and a lead. A special doggie room service menu is available at an additional charge.
To keep pets and guests happy, the following guidelines have been put in place:
- We have a large number of horses which are either in paddocks or being ridden throughout the estate. Please be respectful and keep your dogs on a lead when exploring the estate.
- All pets need to be fully up to date with vaccinations.
- Dogs are not permitted in the main hotel, The Brasserie dining area, The Spa or Walled Garden.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your dog whilst in the grounds and woodlands.
- You are responsible for any damage or noise disruption to other guests caused by your dog and will be charged for any such damage. An additional night’s room charge will be applied should deep cleaning of your room be necessary.