Fun for all the family!
Families are warmly welcomed at Lucknam Park country hotel situated near Bath.
A Nanny service is available at Lucknam Park via The Hotel Nanny it is essential to pre-book this service. Please click here to view their website.
With plenty of leisure activities available you can be certain that your children will have fun in doors and out with the following to choose from:
- Outdoor Children's Adventure Play Area, complete with a Triple Tower play system, a rocking horse, swings for infants and separate swings for children.
- 20 metre Indoor swimming pool
- Equestrian centre - Pony rides available for the younger guest
- 2 all weather, floodlit tennis courts
- Walking & running trails
- Five a side all weather football pitch
- Indoor board games
- 2 Go Carts for children (1 for children up to the age of 3 years and one for older children up to the age of 8 years)
- 2 Scooters
- New Cookery School with 24 courses to choose from ranging from Health is Wealth, Indian Cuisine and Michelin star cooking at home we also do Adult & Child and Kids Only courses.
With advance notice we can also arrange for:
- Tennis coaching
- Clay pigeon shooting
Our equestrian centre has 35 horses and ponies and provides tuition at all levels and disciplines. Our escorted estate hacks for the whole family are also very popular. Please book all your equestrian requirements in advance to avoid disappointment.
We have a number of family rooms that are interconnecting and adjoining, ideal for families with young children. For children under 12 we can provide an extra bed and cots in some of our rooms, a small supplement will apply.
As a child friendly hotel, we know children have hearty appetites and The Brasserie, our contemporary all day dining restaurant, has great kiddie's menus or they can select from the wide choice available on The Brasserie menu.
Our fine dining restaurant The Park welcomes children over the age of 5 but reservations are essential.
To download a selection of the hotel brochures, click here