1. PERIOD OF MEMBERSHIP: The annual membership subscription commences upon full payment and is valid from January 1st. Membership cannot be cancelled part way through the year and is non-transferable and non- refundable
2. CHILDREN’S MEMBERSHIP:
a) Up to 15 years of age must be accompanied by a spa member parent or guardian
b) Children under 12 years are not allowed to use the Hydrotherapy pool and less than 15 years of age are not allowed to use the thermal cabins
c) Children, up to 15 years, can use of Swimming Pool Monday to Thursday 9am to 11am and from 3pm to 5pm
d) Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a spa member adult when using the tennis courts and five-a-side football pitch, available Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
3. ADMISSION AND CONDUCT: The Company reserves the right of admission to ESPA at Lucknam Park and may expel any Member (or guest) whose conduct is such as shall in its opinion is injurious to the character of the Spa or the interests of its Guests. The Company in its absolute discretion and without ascribing any reasons therefore may terminate the Membership of any Member, refunding that unexpired portion of their current subscription. In the event of a serious or repeated
Breach of The Spa Rules, no refund will be made. The Company may refuse to renew the Membership
Of any member without giving any reasons therefore. To ensure that the swimming pool and surrounding area are kept peaceful and quiet, there shall be no jumping, diving, or splashing in the pool. Mobile telephones and tables must be on silent within the Spa.
4. LIABILITY: The Management of The Spa shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage to property whatsoever or any bodily injury, death or illness of any Member and/or guest, howsoever caused, sustained or incurred arising out of or in any way connected with the use, whether proper or otherwise, of any of the equipment and/or facilities of The Spa. Members are advised to undergo a medical examination prior to joining The Spa. The Company will not be responsible for the death, injury, illness and/or mental impairment of any Members caused and/or aggravated by any prior injury or illness of the Nominee whether known or unknown through the use of the facilities.
5. SAFETY & HYGIENE: For reasons of hygiene and safety all Members should take note of the following:
a) No alcohol to be drunk before exercising or using the steam room and sauna.
b) Ensure that you receive instruction on the use of the gymnasium equipment.
c) Shower before and after using the Swimming Pool, Spa Pool, Sauna and Steam Room (please note that shaving is not allowed in these areas or the showers)
d) Only consume food and drink in The Brasserie or the spa garden terrace. Only food and drink purchased at Lucknam Park to be consumed on premises.
e) Clothing, swimwear or towels must not be dried in the Sauna
f) No smoking in any area of the spa
g) if under-going medication or have any ongoing medical or physical condition then consult your doctor before using any of the facilities
h) Please use overshoes to cover outdoor footwear by the swimming pool or in areas with marble flooring (these are available by the spa pool door entrance)
I) First aid boxes are located at the spa reception
j) On hearing the fire alarm members should immediately make their way to the nearest fire exit. Do not re-enter the building until told it is safe to do so
k) All belongings to be left in the spa lockers when using the spa or the Well-being House
6. DRESS: Correct attire must be worn for your chosen activity.
7. OPENING TIMES: 7am until 10pm Monday to Friday and 7am until 9pm at weekends, the spa must be vacated by the advertised closing time. On Public Holidays these may be subject to change, any changes will be displayed in the spa reception. The spa will be closed for a period of time at the beginning of January for spa maintenance. Occasionally, it may be necessary to close the spa due to exclusive use events.
8. PAYMENT: Please pay for any charges incurred before leaving the spa.
9. DISPUTES: In the event of any dispute arising out of the interpretation of these rules the decision of the Company shall be final.
10. MAINTENANCE: All Spa facilities are maintained throughout the year, it may be necessary to close the facilities for a period for essential maintenance.
11. MISSED APPOINTMENTS: Treatments and therapies will be charged if cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice. We will always endeavour to re-sell cancelled appointments and if successful no charge will be made.
12. LOST PROPERTY: Members belongings are their responsibility and remain so at all times even if left behind. Lost property found by staff members will be stored for a period of three months before being disposed of.
13. CARS: All cars and their contents are left entirely at the owner’s risk.
14. NOTICE: The Company at its discretion may vary these rules from time to time. There is no carry over of agreements wither in writing or otherwise from one membership year to another, or where the company is under new ownership or management
15. VOUCHER REDEMPTION: In the absence of a voucher, payment will be due for the goods or services taken. Vouchers are non-transferable and non-refundable and must be used by the expiry date, extensions are not permitted.