We had a fabulous night at the Good Spa Guide Awards. It was a lovely surprise to be awarded Best Spa in the South West; the Spa team work really hard as a whole which of course contributes to the Spa’s amazing success.Sam Teifel, Spa Therapy Manager
Lucknam Park Hotel and Spa has been awarded Best Spa in the South West at the prestigious Good Spa Guide 2016 Awards.
The Regional Awards shine a light on the best spas in each UK region. The Regional Awards were shortlisted by the Spa Spies™ from the highest auditing spas in each region. The 2016 regional trophies were awarded to the top ranking spas in each region.
The Good Spa Guide Awards 2016 in partnership with Aromatherapy Associates showcases excellence in the UK spa market. Since the awards were first started in 2010, the Good Spa Guide has seen rising standards, exciting new developments and a huge growth in the popularity of spa.
Winners of the eight National Awards and the eleven Regional Awards were announced at the spa-kling live ceremony presented by Pete Cohen at the Spa Life UK Gala Dinner at the Telford International Centre on the 15th November 2016.
Other regional award winners include:
- Best Spa in the Channel Islands – St Pierre Park Hotel, Spa and Golf Resort
- Best Spa in the East – Sequoia Spa at the Grove
- Best Spa in London – The Bulgari Spa
- Best Spa in the North East – Serenity Spa at Seaham Hall
- Best Spa in the North West – The Woodland Spa
- Best Spa in Northern Ireland – Galgorm Resort and Spa
- Best Spa in Scotland – The Spa at Gleneagles by ESPA
- Best Spa in the South East – Pennyhill Park an Exclusive Hotel and Spa
- Best Spa in Wales – St Brides Spa Hotel
- Best Spa in the West Midlands – Dormy House Hotel and Spa