- Stone built holiday cottage located within the luxury Lucknam Park Hotel estate near Bath
- Sleeps up to 2 guests
- 1 bedroom
- Daily change of linen and towels included
- Country kitchen with modern oven
- Dining room
- Enclosed garden and terrace
- Wifi, Flat screen TV in each bedroom
- TV in living room
- Dedicated parking
- Management on site in hotel
- Dog friendly (maximum of two, medium size)
- Helicopter landing
- Chargeable concierge services available including full housekeeping service
- Access to facilities including award-winning spa, equestrian centre, Michelin-starred Restaurant Hywel Jones, The Brasserie, and children’s Hideaway
- The ideal location for exploring Bath, Wiltshire and the Cotswolds
A classic, country chic design with luxurious touches throughout.
This 1 Bedroom Cottage is set within our 500 acres of glorious parkland in Wiltshire with all of the award-winning facilities at your fingertips.
This cottage sleep up to 2 people and is ideal for couples.
Our cottages provide the flexibility for you and your guests to self-cater, with a kitchen and a range of appliances.
Alternatively, we have an excellent room service menu available.
We also offer a Continental Breakfast Hamper to be delivered to the cottage upon arrival. For long stays, the hampers will be refreshed on day 3.
Further, breakfast is served in The Brasserie from 8.30am – 10.00am for cottage guests.
All bedrooms will be refreshed daily with clean linen and towels.
Should you wish to have a full housekeeping service (cleaning of the entire cottage including the kitchen), this is available for a fee of £100 per clean.