Sunday Roast Dinner at home
The traditional British Sunday roast is the staple of autumn weekends. A proper roast dinner is basically one of the nation’s very favourite foods, and that’s even more the case when the nights start drawing in, the weather starts chilling down and the autumn arrives in all its red and gold glory.
Indulge in the Great British tradition in the comfort of your own home. The new Lucknam Sunday Roast at home features roast sirloin of Wiltshire beef cooked pink served with Yorkshire pudding, homemade horseradish cream and red wine gravy. Accompanied with Bromham cauliflower and Cheddar cheese gratin, hispi cabbage, heritage carrots, Picolo parsnips and duck fat roasties.
Vegetarian option – Butternut squash, goats cheese and pinenut ‘Pithivier’
For pudding – Date loaf, rum roasted pineapple, butterscotch sauce
£25 per person for two courses
Terms & Conditions:
- Orders must be placed by 12 noon on Friday
- Collection from Cookery School
- Pick-up time is 11am – 1pm
- Full payment at the time of booking
- Orders are non-refundable, non-cancellable
- Amendment must be made 24 hours in advance
- Dine-in service is not available
- All meals will come with reheating instructions
Please advise us of any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
To place your order, please call us on 01225 742777 or email email@example.com.