- It’s the last couple of weeks that you’ll be able to buy the fantastic Wye Valley asparagus so really make the most of it as its superb either as a vegetable or in a salad!
- This time of year, quick and exciting cooking should your priority, green vegetables and herbs can be cooked quickly and al dente as can so much that’s growing right now.
- Make sure to prune and support your fruit trees and vegetable plants as they can heavily laden as they grow quickly in the warmer weather.
- Also ensure your plants and trees get a sufficient supply of water to maintain good growth.
- Think about some of the Autumn and Winter salads and vegetables you might want to plant now too.