- Sow outdoors for your carrots, cauliflowers, beets, lettuces and asparagus crowns ready for the summer.
- Remember to support your pea plants with sticks to keep them upright. You’ll thank yourself later!
- Wild garlic should be around so head out and pick some while you can. The season is very short for it but it makes a great addition to your spring cooking.
- Watercress is tender and tasty at this time of year so grab yourself a bunch next time you are at the shops.
- If you can get your hands on fresh crab, it should be at its peak right now so it will taste sweet and juicy.