Lucknam Park is delighted to announce that they have received the following awards at Bristol, Bath and Somerset Tourism Awards 2019:
- Large Hotel of the Year 2019/20 – Gold
- Spa & Wellbeing Experience of the Year 2019/20 – Gold
- Wedding Venue of the Year 2019/20 – Silver
- Restaurant/Bistro of the Year 2019/20 – Silver
- Dog Friendly Business of the Year 2019/20 – Silver
The Bristol, Bath and Somerset Tourism Awards, sponsored by NFU Mutual Clifton and Wrington, saw the best tourism businesses from the region join together to celebrate their success. Taking place at the Bristol Marriott City Centre Hotel on 21 November, the awards were hosted by Laura Rawlings, with guest speakers Bev and Sarah Milner Simonds, from eat:Festivals.
“We are all extremely delighted with this achievement and to have received this recognition across the business. We are very proud of the Lucknam Park team for their hard work and continuous dedication to providing the best possible service for our guests.” – Silmiya Hendricks